Gaia AIXM 5 Viewer
The Gaia AIXM 5 Viewer is an Extenders package designed to provide a cutting-edge 4D visualization of the Aeronautical Information Exchange Model (AIXM), the Next Generation standard for the management and distribution of Aeronautical Information Services (AIS). Fully aligned with the FAA and EUROCONTROL and developed in collaboration with the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) Web Services testbed, this viewer solution enjoys the power of interoperability provided by Gaia while adding powerful spatiotemporal tools to support this cutting edge format.
The Gaia AIXM 5 Viewer is a collimationof three Extenders: an AIXM Data Extender which allows the integral use of AIXM as a readable data format from the Gaia Add Layer dialog, the AIXM UI Extender which adds rich viewing tools for the various spatiotemporal features, and a features 3D Extender which renders all features in the map session (including features from GML, Shapefiles and others) in a dynamic 3D scene.
- AIXM 5.x Parser - The Gaia AIXM 5 Viewer uses a parser that works similarly to the Gaia GML 3.2 parser, thus achieving high performance and tolerance to variation caused by spec changes. The Parser is designed to support the latest AIXM 5.x specifications.
- Enhance Gaia - The Gaia AIXM 5 Viewer Extenders are easily used, as with most Extenders no installation is required and any other Extenders can coexist with no problem.
- Multi Platform - As with Gaia the AIXM data handler and UI extensions are available for the MONO platform and can run on any compliant Linux or Mac OS.
- Dynamic Time Bar - A time bar control that allows the setting of time of the current feature or the whole scene.
- Scene Animation - Animate the temporal changes over time. Control the speed and span of the animation.
- Feature Selection - Select and inspect the AIXM feature properties in 2D and 3D.
- Visual Distinction of AIXM Layers - Gaia works with numerous file formats and online sources. The Gaia AIXM 5 Viewer visually distinguishes the AIXM files from any other data sources to allow specialized views and tools.
- And more...all developed with CarbonTools PRO